Xolo is a new smartphone company which is emerging has the best budget smartphone company of this era. They release best smartphones in comparatively lower budget with amazing specifications and cool features. Xolo Q2100 is a new smartphone launched by the company with a fingerprint sensor on the back. It also contains fingerprint scanner and IRS blaster which is normally seen in high-end smartphones.
Xolo Q2100 costs around 13500 in india. It has 5.5 inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 with HD IPS LCD display. The Touch screen is smooth and responsive, and it have Gloves option that will increase the touch sensitivity. Xolo Q2100 have 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB with Mediatek 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor. It has a 2-megapixel camera on the back that will record videos in VGA resolution. On the back, it has 8-megapixel camera with a LED flash and a secondary microphone. It has 3.5mm audio jack on the top and an infrared LED also. If you are looking for USB slot and primary microphone then, they are at the bottom of the smartphone. It comes with a dual SIM capability, and it’s connectivity options are Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It works on Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat) which makes it even better.
XOLO Q2100 Pros (Advantages)
- The main advantage of XOLO Q2100 is that it has fingerprint scanner and IRS blaster which are usually found in high-end smartphones,
- The 5.5 inch 720p display looks attractive and very smooth.
- The 8MP camera does a pretty good job. The camera works amazingly in daylight and it can take some decent images up close with good amount of details and close-to-natural colours. We can record videos at 1080p resolution that is sharp.
- The device does multi-tasking without any lag at all.
- We played high-end games like Modern Combat 4 and Need For Speed: Most wanted in this device, and we felt no lag at all.
- The 1.3 GHz quad core and 1 GB RAM with Mali-400MP2 GPU make it lag free.
- XOLO Q2100 contains 2800 mAh Li-Po battery which works amazingly. In normal usage, the battery backup will last for more than one day and if you are a heavy user who plays games, do multi-tasking then the battery will last nearly one day.
- It has 8 GB internal memory from which 2 GB is allowed for apps and 4 GB for user, and you can also expand your memory up to 32 gb.
- It has dual SIM card and 3G works on both SIM.
- It is OTG (On The Go) supported so you can use pen drive with Xolo Q2100.
- Supports latest Android Kitkat 4.4 which makes it even faster and smoother.
XOLO Q2100 Cons (Disadvantages)
- The design of this phone is not impressive.
- Most of the time finger print scanner does not work when your battery backup is below 15%.
- The front camera is not as impressive as back camera but good enough for video chat.
- Only has 1GB ram.
In 15k price range Xolo Q2100 delivers great performance compared to other smartphones in this price range. Xolo Q2100 only price 12,000 INR in online shopping websites. So I recommend you to purchase this smartphone only if you have 15k budget! Did I miss any pros and cons of Xolo Q2100? If yes, please let me know in comments.