This trick helps you to play Modern Combat 5: Blackout Android game offline (Without Internet connection). Gameloft released Modern Combat 5: Blackout on July 24, 2014, for the iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1. Anyway, this guide only work on Android smartphone and tablets. Also, you need root access to make Modern Combat 5 offline. Watch Modern Combat 5 gameplay video:
If you installed custom ROM on your Android device, I highly recommend to backup your current ROM before following steps:
- Install Xposed framework work from here: repo.xposed.info
- Open Xposed Installer- Framework- install and reboot
- Install FakeWiFiconnection.apk from here: repo.xposed.info/module/com.lemonsqueeze.fakewificonnection
- After installing open Xposed Installer- Modules- Tick FakeWiFiconnection
- Reboot again.
- Then open Xposed framework work application and select apps to fake from the list. In this case, select Modern Combat 5: Blackout. Changes take effect immediately except background apps that need a reboot.
Update: This method stopped working, Like us on Facebook and Subscribe to the newsletter if you want to notify when a we find a new working trick.
Installing Xposed framework may cause soft bricking your device!! You can fix it by flashing stock ROM for your device. But it rarely happens, so don’t worry! Anyway use at your own risk. If you know any working offline trick for Modern Combat 5: Blackout iOS, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1, please share it it comments.