Bought custom domain from Bigrock? Then you are probably searching for ‘how to add custom domain from bigrock to blogger’, huh! Follow below simple tutorial and configure your custom domain without any errors. You can follow this tutorial with hundred percentage confidence because I already bought and configured more than five domains from Bigrock.
- Buy a domain using Bigrock.in
- Login to your Bigrock account
- Click on domains and click List All Orders. A list showing all your domains will be displayed like image given below
Tip: You can save 25% on your order bys using www.brieftutorials.com as a coupon code
Note: Click Screenshots to Enlarge
5. Click on the DNS and then on “Manage DNS” . We will have to make changes in the DNS settings.
Follow the same procedure and add three more A records with the following “Destination IPv4 Address” .
Now we should add two CNAME RECORD
- For the first CNAME, where it says Name, Label or Host enter “www” and where it says Destination, Target orPoints To enter “ghs.google.com”.
- Second record is the domain ownership verification step we can found what to add in the Blogger Publishing settings. Simply just go to settings, and there you will see link settings instructions just click on that link to successfully connect your Blogspot domain with your custom domain. You can find second CNAME settings there.
- WordPress Like Facebook Popup Like Box For Blogger
- How To Remove Showing Posts With Label From Blogger Label Pages
On Blogger Dash Board
Now your domain is ready to add on your Blogspot.
- Go to your blogger dashboard and click on
Settings –> Basic –> Under Publishing Tab –> Add a custom domain
Switch To Advance Settings, Enter your domain name with www prefix and hit save.
- Click on the publishing tab again and select Redirect yourdomain.com to www.yourdomain.com
Congratulations, you’re now redirects your domain from bigrock to blogger. Your Domain will work after 2 Hrs.