First of all backup your Template (Template- Backup/Restore- Download Full Template) before removing Powered By Blogger. This helps to revert to the original template when something goes wrong while editing your template. To Remove Powered By Blogger from your blog, follow instructions:
- Click on the Template link in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the Edit HTML button
- Select the Expand Widget Templates checkbox
- Search (Ctrl+ F) for “attribution”, we can find
- Remove above code from template.
- Sometimes, this method will not work, If it’s not working change true to false in the above code.
- Now save and close the edit HTML and go to Layout. Find the widget named Attribution. Click edit and Click on the Remove button. Save Layout.
Now you successfully removed ‘Powered By Blogger’ Attribution widget from your Blog. Also check below posts