PlayStation Portables (PSP) is now very popular among gamers worldwide. So today we can try to figure out ‘How to Play PSP Games on Android?’. There is an app called PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator on Googleplay and it can run any PSP Game on your android device. To ensure a smooth lag free gameplay I recommend to use a High End android smart phone or tablet. PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your andoid in full HD resolution, and play them on PC too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP. Even on modern Android phones and tables, you can often run at double the original resolution. Find some highlighted features of PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator below:
- Play in HD resolutions and more
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP
Install PSP Games On Android- Instructions:
- Download and install PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator From here (Free)
- Download your favourite PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format. you can find a cracked version from Google easily.
- Place download ISO or CSO file in your SDCard or Wherever you want.
- Open PPSSPP GOLD and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP GAME’s CSO or ISO file and its DONE.
- Now Enjoy your favorite PSP Games on your Android phone.
Some compatible games:
- Assassins Creed BloodLines
- Persona 2, Persona 3
- Little Big Planet
- Burnout Legends, Burnout Dominator
- Final Fantasy : Crisis Core
- Monster Hunter 2 Unite
- Soul Calibur
- GTA (slow on mobile)
- Also this app supports many other PSP games.
If you have any doubts or you want some PSP games for free, feel free to comment here below.