Here we are going to install official Android 4.4.2 KitKat update on Xolo Q1010i. Also, this guide will also be helpful if you can‘t install updates using Xolo care application. Please ensure the battery is around 40% and above before starting the upgrade process. Please check USB cable not connected neither to PC nor Charger. Continue Reading
This trick help you open Webp file format in all versions of adobe Photoshop such as Adobe Photoshop 7.0, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6. Also this trick works on regardless the platform, so it will works on all version of Windows (Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8) and Mac Os X (Snow leopard, Mountain Lion and Mavericks). The trick is really very simple. You only need to download .webp plugin and copy it to your adobe Photoshop plug-ins folder. Continue Reading
If you are a gaming freak then you probably searching for tricks to Increase gaming performance of your windows 8 or Windows 7 PC! Every month game developers releasing HD games that demands a PC with very high specification. Fortunately if you own a Desktop PC you can upgrade your graphics card and RAM memory and stay ahead of this gaming trend. But what you can do If you have a laptop, there is no way to install or upgrade your graphics card! Also In Desktop computers you need to spend some money to buy a graphics card. If you try to install a HD game without a proper graphics card you may encounter a lot of errors. I even posted on how you can fix the NFS Most Wanted 2 Steering Sensitivity on windows pc you can check that too.
So here I’m sharing a trick to create a virtual graphics card by utilizing your RAM as a graphic card memory, so suppose you have 2 GB installed as your RAM then it will access near about 256 MB as the graphic card memory and then keep rest as the normal RAM. To do this we need a tool named 3D-Analyzer, it gives a fake report to the system that your windows computer have a graphics card installed. We have already published a complete tutorial about How to increase android Gaming Performance to get started with gaming on your android.
How To Create A Virtual Graphics Card?
- Download 3D-Analyzer Tool for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Extract the downloaded package, you will get 3danalyzer-v236.exe file.
- Now open this software you will see a big Select button, simply press that to choose your game file that you want to increase gaming performance.
- Make sure to navigate to the original game directory and select the .exe file of your game you wish to play. You can find the game file probably in C:/Program Files/Game Name/Game.exe. Otherwise you can find game installation directory by right clicking on game shortcut icon and select ‘Open File Location’.
- Now after selecting that game make sure to adjust settings as mentioned below in the screenshot, just select every setting like below.
- Now after configuring the 3D analyzer, just press “RUN” option and then just wait and see how your game runs smoothly.
I’m pretty sure that the above trick will increase gaming performance in windows PC! But at-least you need 1 GB of RAM memory to increase the gaming performance using this trick! You can even save the batch settings for every single using the ‘Save Batch File’ option provided below in the tool. Also it is a good practise to Increase Windows Performance by clearing registry, temporary files etc. So now you can enjoy HD games in your Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC without wasting money on expensive graphic cards.