1. Press Win+ Q (by which I mean hold down the Windows key and then press Q).
2. In the search menu type netplwiz
3. In the User Accounts dialog that appears, uncheck the box marked “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
6. Click Apply, then confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password twice.
7. Reboot your PC.
biNGgō! No more password check to login to your PC. Don’t forget to check below posts
- Windows 8 Keyboard shortcuts
- How to add Start Menu to Windows 8
- Add Shutdown and Restart Tiles To Windows 8 Start screen
Please like and share this post if I helped you!